Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy White Valentine's day !!


This is my first time to write here, don't get it wrong, I am Sean.
My husband think it will take me forever to write here, But we will see...
I am in Beijing now, and my husband is in Shanghai, he is watching a movie - probably already fell asleep as he always does, HOHO

Finally, Beijing has snowed, it said it is the latest winter snow in Beijing in the past 60 years. No matter how late it was, we both love snow, snow always makes us happy, especially a white valentine's day!
I was surprised today, caz I think there will be less people come to my class because everybody was busy to date, but turned out more students came...when i told them have a great night, there were a lots sighs arised.Then i told them, if you dont have a date tonight, treat yourself something good, like a good meal, buy something good or watch a happy movie, because if you love yourself, people will love you! After class, I went out with Sunny. we went to Taiwanese noodle. It's always good to go out with Sunny, just relax, listen to her family stories and Jewish school kids stories.

Today I also want to say thanks to my husband. we have been being together for 16 months. I am so glad to met you, have you. you are a great person, always take care me, kindly embrace me, and show me the good life. I am looking forward to moving to Shanghai to join you. And I know there will have some differences in our life style and habits. But I choose to go to face it. Because if we can't contain and melt our life together, how can we say we will be together a long long time? And I hope myself will be a good guy :)  And also hope my Jeremy keep forgiving me if i say something wrong or do some thing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment